Content Sharing Opportunity

Hello! I hope this email finds you well. My name is Jasmine and I'm with SEEK BUSINESS CAPITAL. We offer consulting services and funding procurement to small businesses across America, and our primary goal is to provide small businesses with fast access to financing.

I'm part of the team that takes care of the Seek Business Capital Blog, which houses a series of really informative articles covering a wide range of topics that could be useful to business owners, entrepreneurs, and anyone looking for financial tips and other important information.

To give you a quick peek, here's an example of the kind of content that we create:

Couples Credit Card Management
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VFkuJW3Ag2EaQBVcDnxI_DVPSrNPB7_PAwN6lUsiUMc/edit?usp=sharing

We are looking for partner sites with whom we can share our content, and onebestpersonality.wordpress.com seem like a really great fit. If you'd be willing to share our articles on your site, we would be more than happy to promote yours via Twitter, where our team has built a pretty good following. Let me know if you're up for something like this. Happy to answer any questions, so just let me know if you have any and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks very much and looking forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Jasmine Lee
Content Relations

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe